MOMS' or MEN's Coach
Our parenting education program utilizes a comprehensive training curriculum to teach our clients about having a healthy pregnancy, parenting skills, money management, relationships and other much needed topics. As a Coach, you will guide the client through our program as they work toward positive improvements in their life. Training is provided and volunteer hours are arranged around your schedule.
ABORTION RECOVERY SUPPORT
Do you have a heart for post-abortive women? Would you like to help with our Forgiven and Set Free Bible study? This confidential, fourteen-week study leads women through a process of healing and forgiveness to find freedom after an abortion. Volunteers are trained to help facilitate and observe the healing process or pray for those going through it.
MotherS' Club Childcare
Mothers' Club is a weekly support group for moms that meets every Thursday, 9:30 a.m. – 11 a.m., during the school year at Belmont Mennonite Church in Elkhart. Childcare volunteers look after infants through pre-K-aged children and help lead age-appropriate classes.
- Email Prayer Partner: Prayer requests and updates are communicated by email with personal information kept confidential. Prayer changes things and you can be a part of it! To become a prayer partner, click here.
- Family Store Volunteer: Help sort donations and stock the racks in our Family Store. You are also invited to interact with our clients by helping them find items in the store, checking them out with their purchase and making the store available for shopping through your volunteer hours.
- Maintenance/Cleaning: Routine cleaning, maintenance and/or repairs are periodically needed at the RETA offices.
- Events: Volunteers help in various capacities at our fundraising events - RETA's Celebrating Life Benefit Dinner and the RETA Golf Outing.
- Youth Service Groups: Contact us to find out how your youth group can raise money for RETA, do a diaper drive or collect items for our Family Store.
- Contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 574-522-3888, expressing your interest in volunteering and in what area.
- One of our staff will contact you to schedule an interview.
- If both parties feel it’s a good fit, you’ll fill out an application and give three reference forms to non-family members to fill out on your behalf.
- Upon approval, you’ll receive training and get to passionately serve our clients.