RETA is funded entirely by donations and receives no government funding. It is only through the generosity of individuals, churches, and businesses that we are able to provide important services free of charge to families. RETA is a qualified non-profit established as a 501c3 corporation in 1985. Please make your tax deductible contributions to RETA.
Click the Donate button below to make a difference today.
Other Ways to Give:
- Monthly Donations - Can be automatically transferred on a monthly basis. Contact us for ways to donate that avoid fees.
- Baby Bottle Boomerang - RETA provides baby bottles to groups to fill with money.
- Sponsor Events - Celebrating Life Benefit Dinner, Golf Outing and Ride for a Reason
- Purchase a leaf for RETA's Tree of Life in honor of a loved one.
- Purchase a Choose Life specialty license plate. 95% of your purchase goes to pregnancy resource centers in your county.
- Shop online at Amazon Smile. RETA receives $ for every purchase.
QUESTIONS ABOUT GIVING? CALL 574-522-3888