- Moms' Coaching: Our parenting education program utilizes a comprehensive training curriculum to teach our clients about having a healthy pregnancy, parenting skills, money management, relationships, and other much needed topics. As a Client Coach, you will guide the client through our program as they work toward positive improvements in their life. Training is provided and volunteer hours are arranged around your schedule.
- Men’s Coaching: RETA offers one-on-one support to provide men direction, help and encouragement as they strive to be a better father, husband and positive role model to their children. Male volunteers are trained in the use of our curriculum and volunteer hours are arranged around your schedule.
Abortion Recovery Support
Do you have a heart for post-abortive women? Would you like to help with our Forgiven and Set Free Bible study? This confidential, fourteen-week study leads women through a process of healing and forgiveness to find freedom after an abortion. Volunteers are trained to help facilitate and observe the healing process or pray for those going through it.
MotherS' Club Childcare
Mothers' Club is a weekly support group for moms that meets every Thursday, 9:30 a.m. – 11 a.m., during the school year at Belmont Mennonite Church in Elkhart. Childcare volunteers care for infants through kindergarten-age children and help lead age-appropriate classes.
- Email Prayer Partner: Being a prayer partner is a vital position at RETA. Our prayer requests often have crucial decisions at stake, so this is a position that requires commitment. Prayer requests and updates are communicated by email with personal information kept confidential. Prayer changes things and you can be a part of it!
- Family Store Volunteer: Help sort donations and stock the racks in our Family Store. You are also invited to interact with our clients by helping them find items in the store, checking them out with their purchase and making the store available for shopping through your volunteer hours.
- Maintenance/Cleaning: Routine cleaning, maintenance and/or repairs are periodically needed at the RETA offices. Can you wash floors, dust, clean restrooms, paint, repair plumbing, fix or wash windows, landscape, clean or install carpeting, service telephone lines, or hang shelving? All these and more are tangible ways you can help.
- Events: Volunteers help in the planning and running of a fundraising event. Opportunities include our Celebrating Life Benefit Dinner, Golf Outing and Ride for a Reason. Don’t hesitate to contact us with your own ideas!
- Youth Service Groups: Contact us to find out how your youth group can raise money for RETA, do a diaper drive or collect items for our Family Store. Call us with your creative ideas.
- Contact Joni at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- She will contact you to schedule an interview.
- If both parties feel it’s a good fit, you’ll fill out an application and give three reference forms to non-family members to fill out on your behalf.
- Upon approval, you’ll receive training and get to passionately serve our clients.
FOR INTEREST IN VOLUNTEERING FOR OUR MEN'S PROGRAM,
PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com or 574-522-3888